The City of Guelph is hiring students (aged 16+) who can
skate to fill the position of skate patrol or Learn to Skate coach. In these
roles, you will be on the ice, ensuring safe skating procedures or teaching
skaters aged 5-12 the basics of skating.
Working with the City of Guelph, has some great benefits:
- Discounted training for Standard First Aid with CPR C certification, and compensated police checks
- Paid training prior to start date
- Work in a team and develop excellent customer service skills
- Consistent shifts
- Working in a fun, inclusive environment
- Help keep your community safe
- $15.00/ hour pay rate
To apply for Skate Patrol click here.
To apply for Learn to Skate Coach click here.
Please apply online or reach out to Sarah Farwell at [email protected] if you have questions.