The various Types of Player Movement Request forms available are as follows:
Junior Hockey Tryout Form
1) OMHA - Junior Player Permission Tryout form-This form is to be utilized on behalf of all players wishing to attend a Junior Hockey Tryout Camp, Each Jr team will require a team specific form
2) OMHA U18 Player tryout Permission Form - this form will allow you to attend any OMHA U18 AAA tryout.
3) OHF U18 AAA “Uncontested” Release Form- this form will allow you to go to different Member partners eg Alliance and attend their U18 AAA tryouts. Players must be released from GMHA U18 AAA tryouts before obtaining this form.
U10 to U18 AAA
4) OHF AAA Hockey F1 Waiver - this will allow the player to attend neighbouring AAA teams tryouts (Cambridge, Grey Bruce, Halton, Huron-Perth, Waterloo). Guelph Centre or Zone Players must attend GMHA AAA teams tryouts before obtaining this form. Players "passing through" Guelph Zone will need to fill this out.
- PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST REQUEST THIS THROUGH OUR TRYOUT TAB - PLAYER MOVEMENT FORM. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RECEIVE AN F1 WAIVER UNTIL ONE OF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA IS MET:
1. Player has been released at a GMHA Tryout
2. Day 4 of tryouts has been completed
U12 to U18
5) Non Residential Player (NRP passport) - in some divisions where GMHA may not offer A level of play, a player or goalie wishing to try out for the next closest A Centre accepting Non Residential Players (NRP) will need an OMHA "NRP" passport from GMHA to attend these tryouts. If GMHA has a AA or A team then you may not request this form
- PLEASE NOTE GMHA IS A "AA" CENTRE. NRP FORMS CAN ONLY BE ISSUED FROM GMHA TO "B" & BELOW REP TEAMS
Any Age Group
6) Right of Choice - A “Right Of Choice” is determined by measuring the difference in distance (on a well-travelled road.) from the players' address to the OMHA designated address in Guelph and the players' address to the next closest OMHA centre they wish to go to. The difference between these two distances must not exceed eight (8) km. If it does, the player does not have the "Right of Choice" and must play in their closest centre. If it is less than 8 km, the player has the right to choose which centre to play in and must complete a [Right of Choice] Declaration.