We are excited to provide you with all the details pertaining to Picture Day 2023-24!
This year’s picture day details are as follows:
Saturday, December 9, 2023 & Sunday, December 10, 2023
Teams will be scheduled for a 20-minute window on one of the two days between 8:00am - 3:00pm
University of Guelph - Guelph Gryphons Athletic Centre: Event Centre
· You can access can the Event Centre through the “Garney Henley Event Entrance” off East Ring Road
· Click Here for Entrance Details
Parking in lot P15
· Click Here for Parking location Details
· Parking is free on weekends at the University of Guelph
Please dress in full equipment minus the helmet, neck guard, and skates
Picture Day is being offered for all age groups at U13 and below for players at all levels. This includes Rep, ADP, Select, House League, Skills Development 1, 2, & 3, and Skating School.
Please see our Picture Day Schedule. Teams should arrive 15 minutes prior to their assigned time slot and be ready. Each team is allotted a 20 minute time slot to complete their individual pictures. This season, our photography company AC Studios will be using green screen technology, which allows for player’s individual photos to be taken to generate team photos.
Below are your options for ordering additional photos as an individual or as a team:
1. Individual Order Form Details – Please use both the front and the back page order forms to order individual photos. This must be completed and brought on Picture Day.
2. Team Promo Order Form – For teams looking to order individual player photos and receive a discount, please allocate a team leader to manage this. Minimum players required for promotion.
3. Sponsor Information Sheet – for those teams looking to provide sponsor plaques to their supporting sponsors
Please note that we will not be hosting a retake day.
Any questions, please email info@guelphminorhockey,com